Saturday 14 November 2015

DESCRIBING PEOPLE- AN EXAMPLE

A close friend

Jacques has been my close friend for two years. I first met him on a school exchange trip to Calais, France. I asked him the way to the library and we started talking. We've been good friends ever since.

Jacques is quite good-looking. He's tall and slim, with olive skin and curly dark hair. Like many French people, he has a great sense of style , so he always looks well- dressed even in casual clothes.

He is very outgoing. He is always friendly and loves to have fun. He's got a fantastic sense of humour and he always makes me laugh. However, he can be a bit immature at times. For example, when he doesnt get what he wants, he acts childishly and stamps his feet.

Jacques is very keen on on water sports. He likes sailing and he spends a lot of time on his boat. He enjoys scuba diving, too, and loves exploring life under the sea.

All in all, I´m glad to have Jacques as my friend. It´s a pleasure to be with him and I really enjoy his company. I´m sure we´ll always be close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment